Looking for something new?
Patricia Angus is available to speak about a variety of topics including estate planning, family wealth, family governance, building bridges between advisors and clients, and trends in family enterprise, wealth, and philanthropy.
A recognized thought leader in the field, she has provided legal and strategic advice to global families and firms with multi-generational businesses, trusts, and charitable foundations, for nearly three decades. Today, she shares this expertise and experience with audiences from a wide range of organizations, including universities and professional associations, in addition to speaking at other private functions.
Click to view her full bio.
Representative topics and past engagements include:
- Leading the Family Business: Working on the Future
- Family Enterprise Essentials
- Evolving from Family Business to Complex Family Enterprise
- Family Governance and Communication
- From Principles to Practice: Family Governance for Real Families
- Family Governance
Trusts and Trustees
- After the Plan: Guiding Personal Trustees
- Enhancing Trust(s)
- Helping the Families of Today and Tomorrow
- Are You Wealthy?
- Family Mission Statements: Building a Solid Foundation for Your Family
Women and Wealth
- Volatility Across Generations: Navigating Through Family Transitions
- Women, Wealth & Impact
- Blind Spots: How to Work More Effectively with Women
Understanding Family Clients
- Family Feuds: The Art of Resolving Family Conflict
- Questioning the Questions
- Sitting on the Family Side of the Table
- Splitting Heirs - Avoiding Family Conflict
- Trustees of Family Foundations
- Bridges: How Family Philanthropy Intersects with Other Family Endeavors
- You Can, You Should, Here's How: Advising your Clients on Charitable Giving
- Giving Family Philanthropy a Voice: How to Discuss Philanthropy with Clients
- The Impact of Governance and the Fiduciary Rule on Impact Investing
- A Multi-Generational Perspective on Asset Protection
- Philanthropic Estate Planning
- Family Office Governance - What's Old? What's New?
A select list of organizations and events where Patricia has spoken:
Family Enterprise Xchange Symposium, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA)
Maryland Estate Planning Council
Institute for Private Investors
Worth Magazine, Generations: The Family and Finance Summit
Atlantic Trust, CIRCLE Women
Opal Trust Tax & Estate Planning Forum
Financial Research Associates 10th Anniversary Family Office Symposium, Bermuda
Family Office Association
Veris Wealth Partners
IMD Business School, Lausanne, Switzerland
Council on Foundations
National Center for Family Philanthropy
Campden North American Family Office Conference
Delaware Bankers Association
Financial Research Associates Family Office Symposium
Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners, Bermuda
Institute for International Research, Family Office Forum
Attorneys for Family Held Enterprises
Institute for Private Investors
International Bar Association
New York Society of Security Analysts
Donors Forum of Chicago
University of Cincinnati
Chief Executives Organization
Family Office Exchange
New York State Society of CPA’s
The Boston Foundation
Ready to find out more?
Reach out to us today!