Taking part in your own education is essential to growth. Sometimes a succinct article can help you get up to speed on a topic faced by your family, or to gain insights on an issue faced by a client. Patricia Angus is a prolific author who writes to educate and empower individuals, families, and advisors. Click any link below to download an article.
- Governance for Business-Owning Families: An often overlooked challenge (Part I)
- Governance for Business-Owning Families: An often overlooked challenge (Part II)
- Next Gen 2.0: Taking things to a higher level
- Pritzker Family Enterprise: A Family Governance Case Study
- Maximizing Profits While Minimizing Costs: The Key Legal Issues
- House of Redstone: Family Enterprise in Three Acts
Family Estate/ Wealth Planning
- Got Love? Getting to the “heart” of it
- Estate and Wealth Planning for Family Enterprises: Reality – not myth – As the Proper Starting Point
- The Year of Governance: A dominating theme on the global, national and family levels
- How to Start on the Path to Long-term Wealth Preservation and Growth
- The Family Governance Pyramid: From Principles to Practice
- Family Governance: A Primer for Philanthropic Families
- The Trustee as Regent Within a Family Governance System with James E. Hughes, Jr.
- Family Governance Meets Family Dynamics: a Survey and Strategies for Successful Joint Philanthropy with Fredda Herz Brown
- The Importance of Discussing Philanthropy With Your Clients
- Donor Networking
- Practice, Practice, Practice: Musings on being a “Practitioner”
- A Rose by Any Other Name: Family firm terminology as a divider or unifier?
- A Bridge Too Far?
Women and Wealth