Building Bridges, a newsletter by Patricia Angus, offers observations and insights on family, wealth, and society, periodically providing resources to shed light and ask critical questions about some of the most important issues in our lives.
Previously, Ms. Angus wrote a column under the same name for WealthManagement.com, which focused on improving relationships in families and the private wealth management industry.
The column shared observations on family needs, advisor challenges, and industry trends in short, easy to read pieces that are widely read by professionals in the wealth management industry. Individuals and families will find useful insights to help better understand financial, wealth, estate and philanthropic planning goals and opportunities. These articles are still available online to readers come away with helpful insights on how best to work together in positive, productive relationships. Some selections are listed below.
- Are You “Wealthy”?
- Sharing the Family Vacation Home
- Should Parents Tell Children What’s in Their Estate Planning Documents?
- Family Feuds: Lessons Learned From the Headlines
- Beneficiary’s Choice: One Way to Reduce the Chances of Creating Trust Fund Babies
- Got Love? Getting to the Heart of It
- Which Gen? Questioning the Labeling Trend
- Attending to a Client’s True Needs
- My Family Enterprise Day: Don’t Overlook What’s All Around You
- Family Meetings Come of Age
To read more articles click here and scroll down.