Sometimes a succinct article can help you get up to speed on a topic faced by your family, or to gain insights on an issue faced by a client. Click any link below to download an article on the topics listed.
Family Estate/ Wealth Planning
- Estate and Wealth Planning for Family Enterprises: Reality – not myth – As the Proper Starting Point
- “Reality Trumps Myth: The Pritzker Family Enterprise Story” (Trusts & Estates 2014)
- “Planning Trust Administration to Avoid Conflict” with Joseph C. Mahon (Trusts & Estates 2014)
- Ten Facts Every Trust Beneficiary Should Know
Family Business/ Enterprise
- Eureka? Was 2015 the Year that Family Business was “Discovered”?
- Pritzker Family Enterprise: A Family Governance Case Study
- Maximizing Profits While Minimizing Costs: The Key Legal Issues
- How to Start on the Path to Long-term Wealth Preservation and Growth
- The Family Governance Pyramid: From Principles to Practice
- Family Governance: A Primer for Philanthropic Families
- The Trustee as Regent Within a Family Governance System with James E. Hughes, Jr.
- Family Governance Meets Family Dynamics: a Survey and Strategies for Successful Joint Philanthropy with Fredda Herz Brown
- The Importance of Discussing Philanthropy With Your Clients
- Donor Networking
Women and Wealth